- MASTERM (MXMX) is a cryptocurrency created on Binance Smart Chain, one of the safest blockchain.
- MASTERM short code is [MXMX]
- MASTERM contract address is 0xc93B7e6d6445f8e7de92abDDbFBC8057CdCaA1a6
- MASTERM total Supply: 100,000,000
- MASTERM is a deflationary cryptocurrency which a defined and limited supply.
- MASTERM (MXMX) is a token used for the MASTERM community and ecosystem.
- MASTERM (MXMX) is a community-driven project.
$MXMX is a digital currency that uses cryptography to secure transactions. It is built on Binance Smart Chain, a decentralized network of computers worldwide that manage the $MXMX transactions.
Using $MXMX you can send money directly to friends and family without going through an intermediary like a bank or PayPal. You can use it to buy products or services online or trade for other cryptocurrencies. $MXMX and other cryptocurrencies are digital assets because they are virtual and have a monetary value.
The $MXMX mission is to create a community of MasterM's fans and supporters.
$MXMX uses Binance Smart Chain as its main chain, which is faster, cheaper than Ethereum, and has more ability for scalability.
Disclaimer: This white paper is not intended to constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or a recommendation by MASTERM or its
affiliates and their officers, directors, managers, agents
MASTERM (MXMX) is a special Liquidity and Reward Generator Token that automatically increases its liquidity and remunerates its holders by charging a 9% fee for each transaction.
Definition of the next steps